Thursday, September 26, 2013

Topics

               Ok so i'm gonna talk to you all about a couple things today the first smoking. So for anyone that might be reading this and considering having the bi-pass surgery know if your surgeon doesn't make you quit you need to run the other way. With that said today is day one of no smoking for me. I have no idea will i will be luckily enough to have my surgery so i shall just get a jump on it now. Its only been 6 hrs since my last smoke but since its the first thing i do at 7 and again when i get home i'm already fighting it. I have quit smoking before and its a bitch and like most other addictions stays in your blood forever. I just keep telling myself every choice is yours, mind over matter you are now in control not your body. So far its working. I am also hoping i can keep losing weight through this process and not gain which is hard to do when you quit smoking but that too is a choice and i am in control of my body not the chemicals.


Now for food. I haven't really made anything spectacular but i have found a couple things while i was at the store the other day and learned a thing or two in the last couple days that i will share with you.  Ok one when making a Gourmet grilled cheese sand which build it on the skillet not on the plate first and expect to be able to handle it. With that said it still tasted really good but looked a hot mess. i used shredded cheddar cheese a few slices of avocado and tomato and it was yummy but a sand which that had to be eaten with a fork.
  Here are my finds from the store

Now i don't remember what i paid for this i think like 3.00 however its a great little sweet treat for yourself you will not have to feel guilty about. 70 calories no sugar added and i think like 4g of protein not a bad treat at all for yourself.



Now for these puppies. They are not what i would call cheap it was 12 bucks for a box of 10 however if you consider how much most of us would spend even on a dollar menu in the mornings its cheap. So i tasted these the day i bought them and let me tell you totally worth that 240 calories filling and totally fills the craving of a fast food sand which also much cheaper and no gas to get there. So its all a win.

Ok everyone have a good day and happy life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment