Wednesday, September 11, 2013

about me.

The beginning

So i am starting this blog to be honest with myself and with others about me. I also want a place where people like me can go and feel comfortable talking about there situations. So I am a 403 lbs woman trying like hell to get healthy and live my life instead of watching everyone else around me live theirs. I also am a woman who has to live on a budget I live paycheck like most people i know in america. So here is my back story. I have always been over weight just not as over weight as i am now. My highest weight was 413. I am a 33 year old divorced mom of 4 beautiful children. They are 18,10,8, and 1. I have tried every weight loss thing known to man except bypass surgery which is in the plans hopefully for the beginning of next year. I have tried everything from cabbage soup to lapband surgery. So now i'm doing it the old fashioned way by cutting calories and exercising. I will admit its all hard. Anyone who is poor knows cheap processed food is easier to access and feed your family then the healthy stuff, and that's why i am creating this blog. To help us all learn how to do it right and affordable. Below i am going to post a picture of what i looked like at 413 lbs and hopefully if all goes right i will be posting a must smaller pic at the end of my year of dedication that i am giving myself. So please join me share your tales with me and lets kick fats ass.
UPDATE* I had my gastric bypass surgery 1/27/2014 and at this point have lost 17 lbs since then. thats a total loss of 73 lbs since i began this journey. I just want to thank everyone who is following me and supporting me you all have no idea how much that means to me. 
                                                 



                                                    













No comments:

Post a Comment