Saturday, September 28, 2013

So a couple things. For anyone fighting the same battles as me I want to tell you the kind of things I tell myself and why for thirty years I was wrong. So how many of you when trying to break a bad habit look for any excuse to give in and stop fighting? Me me. In the past this has always been me. O your gonna yell at me I'll show you then go light up right. Or he doesn't care anyway let me eat my feelings away with this tub of ice cream. Am I getting close. Well for me it was always rebellion but who am I rebelling against myself? I would tell myself stuff like no one cares anyway, if he doesn't care why do I? Well I'm here to tell you the only person in all this that matters is that YOU care. If YOU didn't care you wouldn't be starting the process to begin with right. So here's my point all the reasons we let our addictions take over is a load of bullshit. Don't listen and listen to the you that started on that path to begin with.

I'll be posting about some food stuff tomorrow until then happy life changing everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment