Friday, September 27, 2013

addiction

    Ok i just wanted to talk about over coming an addiction and maybe try to explain a little for people who have never really had one. So right now my body, head, and heart are fighting with them selves its just a bundle full of joy. So while your body is detoxing from something the chemicals in your body try to convience your brain you have to have it. While this is happening because your fighting it your emotions start to fuck with ya. So i am a little short tempered right now. I am also fighting the addiction to not revert back to my bad eatting habits. every thing you do it is a choice, so right now my body is convencied its starving, needs nicotine so im jittery, and when all this is happen you have to remember YOU ARE AN ADDICT. You must fight it your addicted brain, it will try to conveince you that you have to have the chemicals and  you don't. You also don't have to eat yourself out of house and home fighting the urges either. Go for a walk, color a picture, play with your kids, take a nap, play a game etc. The one thing you don't want to do is switch one addiction for another so fight that and don't do it.   I also want everyone to know that both of these addiction are extremely hard to break.  Food well its obvious you have to eat so breaking the addiction and bad habits are that much hard its not like you can just not buy food its kind of a daily requirement. and Smoking well its a legal drug and its every where. just stopping for gas puts the temptation right in front of your face.  Then you have people that say well its not crack its not a real addiction. for those people i have news for you my addictions are just as real as those.  So the one thing that has helped me is to position myself to not have to leave my house for a couple days to help the cravings go away.  I will not allow myself to eat more then 5 times in a day this should keep me from gaining weight back. thats three meals and two snacks. also pump the water in the more you flush the bad stuff out the quicker you will fill better.

No comments:

Post a Comment