Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Already a couple weeks in.

Ok so I started this blog much after i started my process. Let me catch you up to date. So I decided to dedicate the next year of my life to getting healthy. The date I started was 8/24/13 week one was easy yet hard. I was hard core addicted to McDonalds sweet tea. So week one I cut that out totally and now I only drink water. Week 2 I started with just writing down what i was eating to get me into a good habit of doing so. And now I am on week three, I have started using this great app on my phone called my fitness pal and it will help you with calorie counting and tracking what you put into and the great thing is its FREE. So now I am trying to incorporate fresh foods into my diet and im keeping track of my calories. I am also starting to exercise which is hard at my weight so what seems like very little to some at this point is a lot for me. I go back to the doctor the end of sept so i will know then how my weight loss is going. If anyone is interested in finding me on my fitness pal my user name is gilliebean102594.

No comments:

Post a Comment