Friday, September 20, 2013

So i saw this detox pill thing on dr. oz and i am going to try it. every little thing helps right. So i am going to give it a whirl and let everyone know how it works. i will not start taking it until after my doctors appointment this month so i know how im doing on my own and then with it to know if its actually helping or just a waste of my money. Something i forgot to mention in my earlier post water is extremely important. i try to get 100 oz in a day. there are days its hard but i force myself. also as far as motivation i want everyone to know i really don't have any i am just forcing myself to do better and be better like i would a child needing to do there homework. I don't want to do it but i know its whats best so i must. I have slacked on my walking do to sick children. its a little hard to go walking when your baby is sick so hopefully in a couple days he will be better and we can get back to walking. I have been doing really good watching my calories. I am not going to be one of those people that deprives them self of everything i just count it into my calories and go about my day. I have consistently been 400-800 calories under my daily alot ment that i get with my fitness pal app on my phone so that is great. I guess thats all i have to post right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment