Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm SO excited



So i want to start this post with i realized this morning on my drive to the doctors office that i think i am the most content with my life then i have ever been in my life. I am slowly discovering who i am and where i want to go. I got some great news at the doctor this morning i lost 14 lbs this month. I was 408 last month and now i am 394 im so happy about that. They also told me that are gonna try to make it so i can have my surgery before christmas which also excites me. I went to walmart after to pick up a couple things which took forever cause of reading labels and walmart is def not cheap compared to sharp shopper but i got what i needed. I am going to try a couple new recipes i have seen of facebook this week, so i will let you know how that goes. Theres two more things i wanted to talk to you all about hummus and avacados. I have learned to like both of these things and if you can to it will do you your diet good. They both have good fats lots of fiber and protein and they are yummy. So i guess thats all for now. Happy life changing to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment