Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Not really sure what to write about today but feel i need to write something. So im so proud of myself which in this condition doesn't happen often.  I have been emotional the last couple days probably cause im not eating my feelings anymore so when they come i have to feel the damn things. So heres my point i haven't eaten my feelings away at all. I feel the feelings and the hunger that isn't really there and move past it and it goes away. The lady i have to see before surgery has been working with me on using a wise mind and not let my emotions take over and its working. I sit i think am i really hungry, whats going on, is eating when i don't need fuel really gonna take away the feeling and the answer is no its just gonna make me feel like shit for screwing up what im trying to hard to achieve. I am also totally excited about the transformation thats happening. using my wise mind, the weight coming off, being an active part in my own life, and i can't wait to achieve all my goals and make new ones, how exciting is that. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel even tho its still so far away.  As for my surgery i have 7 more lbs to lose so we can submit to the insurance yippy.


Now for some food finds
This is preportioned already ready rice how awesome is that and they were only a dollar a piece at wally world.

Now i know you can't really tell what this is but its damn yummy. I take fake meat crumbles brown them a little bit, with stewed tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and yellow squash and yummy, makes a lot of food, i think all together it was 300 calories but kept me full for hours its a good one to make.

This is my version of fried potatoes and onions, its only 100 calories and i didn't fry them lol. I used yellow baby potatoes which are 80 calories for 3/4 of a cup diced up, I but some spray butter in the pan just to keep it from sticking, and sauteed it up with the lid on to make moisture and yummy yummy. The other thing on the plate is a fake meat black bean burger and these have tons of flavor and only 110 calories. Look at all that food for dinner and only 210 calories how awesome. 

Well i guess thats it for now, as always feel free to comment, share, and ask questions i love hearing from you all. 

happy life changing everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment