Thursday, December 12, 2013

extremely frustrating

So i am finding myself this morning having to listen to my own advise and be patient. I haven't lost any weight this week and its extremely frustrating when you have a certain amount to lose by a certain time.
So at this point i still have 5 lbs to lose in 2 weeks which doesn't sound like it would be hard except christmas is between now and my weigh in day, theres problem one, problem two i have a baby shower to attend at a fancy place so you better believe i want to taste the food, and i have cookie making. I have to find away to do what needs to be done and hopefully still lose weight. With  my body not letting go this week it is def putting a kink in my time line. I was hoping to lose 8 lbs or so before the week of christmas so i had a couple pound give for christmas week. Now i am not going to start the awful circle of being upset so i eat crap and then i get my upset and eat more crap i am not going to do that. However i can't say it is easy to be that way. I have to fight all my fat girl impulses that really just want to say fuck it. But i know in my heart of hearts i don't want to just say fuck it i want to say you are doing this and yes you might have a bump but you will get over it and keep on going. So thats what i am doing pushing forward sticking to my plan and praying im down when i need to be. And if i haven't quiet made it to the weight i need to be before my appointment that my doctor sees all the hard work i have put in and lets us file to insurance anyway. So if you all would pray with me that would be great.








Well thats it for now everyone. As always feel free to share my blog, make comments, or ask questions.

Happy life changing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment