Monday, December 23, 2013

the waiting game

OK so first some good news i got the clearance from the head doctor for my surgery so fridays appointment went well. This friday i meet with the surgeon to see if everything is where he wants it and he signs off so we can submit to insurance.  So it occurred to me that i might still be kinda far away from surgery and i asked the nurse who also happens to be my best friend how long after we get the go ahead from insurance would surgery be. She informs me still 4-6 weeks after that so that puts me about 2 months away from surgery and thats providing the insurance company doesn't take there sweet ass time. So i have decided i am going to join the gym early and start moving this butt of mine.  So i will probably up my calories alittle bit but probably only about 100 calories i think ill have a protein shake afterward to help with recovery with my muscles and stuff. Im kinda excited to just get this stuff moving along. I guess thats about it with that stuff for now ill update you again friday and let you know if i atleast maintained my weight during the holidays.

A little tip do not just assume that a package is telling the truth with how much content is in side. I had a bag of sweet potatoes that was suppose to have 6 servings in it and it only had 3. I am telling you this because there are times where i just eat the whole bag of some of the lower calorie veggies but if i don't measure it i might be adding more calories then i am really getting. So just make sure your measuring and counting if thats the options your using for your life change.

I Pray you all have a wonderful Christmas, Pray for those who aren't and help those that you can.

Love you all Merry Christmas, as always feel free to comment, ask questions and share my blog with others.

Happy life changing everyone.

1 comment: