Tuesday, December 31, 2013

new years resolutions

So i guess today will be the day that a bunch of people make new years resolutions this however will not be me. I have made some life goals yes but i did those months ago and not because the new year was coming but because a new me is coming. Dont wait till a new year, or a new birthday, or a reunion to do you and to make yourself feel better. Also don't wait for motivation or willpower i think all those things are crap. Just do what you need to do. Make small goals so your big goals don't seem so big but set them do them and go after what you want to achieve. But not because its a new year but because you want something different in your life.

I guess that about sums up what i had to say. I have taken the better part of a week off of dieting and i am just enjoying family time. I will be back full force on my diet come friday and starting the gym next week with a couple of my friends i never thought i would be excited about going to the gym but i am and excited to start this new chapter in my life changing. Also excited to find out when i might be having my surgery can't wait.

Well i hope my little pearls of wisdom helps someone today
as always feel free to comment, ask questions, and share this blog with your friends
Happy life changing everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment