Thursday, December 19, 2013

Goals

So i don't have a whole lot to say today just wanted to update. So yesterday i was officially over the 50 lbs lost mark. I have lost 51 lbs in less then 4 months, i can honestly say i have never done that on my own before never mind during holiday season so go me. I got to check off one of my goals on my http://dayzeroproject.com/user/gilliebean/list/80812 which is awesome and hopefully much more checks to come.

So this is my before and during picture. Its kinds hard to see the difference cause the first pic im in the pool. but i can see a difference. My bathing-suit isn't cutting into my arms and my boobs are higher. So hard to see but i defiantly can feel the difference. I have one of two very important doctors appointments tomorrow so pray it all goes well and she decides im sane enough to have the surgery. I am so proud of myself for sticking it out through all the curve balls that keep getting thrown at me. Trust me if i can do this you can too.

I guess thats about it for now, as always feel free to share my blog, as questions or make comments.

Happy life changing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment