Monday, December 16, 2013

stress eating and habits

So you know how they say it take 3 weeks to form new habits, Well i use to think that was bs but i have been overly stress the last couple days between my ex husband and my grandma being badly hurt and needing surgery and it occured to me that i haven't turned to food to eat my feelings away. How awesome is that, so maybe not 3 weeks but for me about 3 months. So im here praying that stays true and that i will continue to deal with life and not try to eat it away.

On the surgery front i am 3 lbs away from making weight so thats exciting hopefully in the next week or two i will know when im having surgery. I guess i don't have much else to say hoping you all are ready for christmas and don't forget the reason for the season celebrate Jesus' birth spend loving quality time with your families and be thankful for having each other.

Sending lots of holiday love.

As always feel free to share my blog, comment and ask questions.

Happy life changing everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment