Thursday, January 2, 2014

Approved

I am so excited i got a call on tuesday that the insurance company approved my surgery which was totally awesome. And today i set my dates. My surgery will be jan the 27th i could have had it on the 13th but with family issues it has to wait a little bit. I can't wait to get this done and behind me. The pain is gonna suck but it will be so worth it. I can't wait to share all the progress with all of you and let everyone know how it feels step by step so if any of my readers are thinking about taking this path they know what they are getting into. Well thats about all for now i just had to share with you all.


Happy life changing everyone

1 comment:

  1. I am curious as to why you went the surgery route when your journey has been going so well?

    ReplyDelete