Wednesday, January 8, 2014

head games

Ok so i am writing this post to help you all and to be honest with everyone about how it feels to go threw the process. So i have had a very difficult time getting back on plan cause my head and body are playing tricks on me. I know i should be on plan but for some reason i keep telling myself well come saturday you have no choice. You are gonna have surgery then you really will not have a choice then. I know logically the foods im craving i will be able to taste again some day for the most part in moderation except my sushi i don't know that i will ever be able to eat that again but i am getting off track. I just want you all to know that i think what i am going threw is totally normal and a fight you have to fight with yourself. I have been trying to keep the off my 800 calorie plan at least in check. I refuse to have liquid calories unless its replacing a meal. i have tried to keep the craving to a one bad thing a day. and not to gorge myself on the said thing. I want to taste it but it doesn't mean i have to over taste it. Any weight loss journey is a fight with yourself i think time lines makes that worse. So i suggest if your just on a weight loss journey and its not surgery don't give yourself time lines. Do what you need to do to get to healthy but don't give yourself a time table to meet that cause if you don't meet it then you have the disappointment and you fight with yourself about that and a possible end your journey talk with yourself so don't do that. Remember it doesn't matter who cares about your weight loss it only matters that you care and go from there. I am getting myself back on track and by saturday will be on my full liquid diet for my surgery. I have a class on monday and pre admit testing at the hospital thats gonna take most of my day but im totally excited and its one step closer to the big day.

Well as always feel free to share my blog, comment or ask questions i want to hear from you guys.

Happy life changing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment