Friday, January 31, 2014

surgery this far





OK those were the video blogs i posted on my fb community page https://www.facebook.com/myjourneytolosing250pounds the day of surgery and the following day. I wanted to talk to everyone about how im feeling now. So its all done and my emotions are a little all over the place. The reason i am blogging about this is because i was pretty sure i would have total control over the emotional part of it and i don't totally and that actually is pretty normal. They warn you about all of that ahead of time but there is a part of you that is totally, thats not gonna be me i got this. Then it happens and yes i have control of it but i am still feeling things im not sure i expected to feel. Now first of all i have almost no pain, im not sure how normal that is but for me no pain, i have discomfort at times and spots that are tender but no pain. I think for me that has actually messed with my head more cause i am not at all physically feeling the way i expected to. So for me im waiting for something to happen but praying it doesn't. I have also been able to get in all my vitamins and liquids in which i didn't expect either not so soon anyway. Right now i am feeling like an extreme text book perfect case and im praying it stays that way but know there could still be complications. Now for the emotional part I am feeling vulnerable which i think we all know fat people try to avoid thats why we get fat and stay that way. I am going with the flow and know this will pass and i can deal but i want you all to know how im feeling so if your going threw this too or going to go threw this you know its normal. 
Now for my consumption i am having 4 premade protein shakes a day and then however much water i can get in. I can not however have water first thing in the morning it doesn't go down well. O just to prewarn anyone it is normal to gain weight after surgery so if this happens to you don't freak out it goes away i promise i was up five pounds when i got home from surgery and the next day i was back to where i was the morning of surgery so don't freak out if this happens to you.

So thats about it for my life change this far. As always feel free to ask questions, share my page, or make comments.
Happy life changing everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment