Friday, November 15, 2013

non scale victories

Ok so i have been thinking the last couple days i really need to blog but i don't really have much to discuss. So i thought and i thought and decided that even tho i have a huge on the scale victory this week (5lbs) that not everyone had a scale victory so i thought i would share some of my none scale victories also.

So for me i still cant see a difference even tho i have lost a total of 39 lbs but i have noticed some small scale victories. So the most noticeable for me is being more comfortable using the rest room. This particular one im not proud of but its the sad truth of being as fat as i was. I also noticed today when i took my car to get the oil changed that the seats that i couldn't hardly sit in 3 months ago i sat in comfortably today. I am waiting for my clothes to feel different but since i wear my clothes big anyway i probably will not notice that one until they are falling off of me. Also just general getting around is starting to get easier. Not nearly as easy as it will be once this journey is in maintenance mode but easier.  So those are my non scale victories for now feel free to share yours.

ON a different note 12 more lbs until i get to file to the insurance for my surgery im hoping this comes off quickly im now shooting for surgery at the beginning of the year.

As always please feel free to comment, ask a question, and share my blog

Happy life changing everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You lost 5. I found it for ya. Lol. I think its about cycle time. At least I hope so. I havent had one since having the baby.

    Your staying strong. Thats what I love about ya, your a strong willed person.

    Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete