Monday, November 18, 2013

my weekend

So i haven't eaten the best over the weekend however i didn't eat out of control either.  I had my planned high calorie day on friday and actually didn't eat as much as planned so that was good. Saturday however i was a little emotional and even tho i didn't go over board i ate a big bowl of cereal and the rest of the day was perfect. Then yesterday i had planned to have a high calorie day cause i knew i was going out for a birthday party to a place i love, so i figured i just wouldn't have a high calorie day again till thanksgiving which is fine by me. Well i shocked myself at dinner. We went to logans and i ordered a meal i have ordered numerous times in the past. There were apps ordered and soup. I before this journey would have devoured an app, my soup, all of my meal and a dessert. And not necessarily been full. Well last night i had 1 onion peel, 1 potato skin, half of my soup, 2 bites of my potatoes, 1 portion of my fish, and half my veggies. then the baby and i shared a half a small slice of cake and i was stuffed for hours after that. So were i might not have been perfect that was so much better then it use to be i was so proud of myself. i didn't deprive myself of what i really wanted to taste and i didn't eat it all just cause it was in front of me. To me that is one hell of a non scale victory.

Also i decided i can't really see the weight loss so ill try on some clothes, i got a pair of size 28 jeans on button and zipped and a 4x shirt with room to spare. I normally wear a huge 6x shirt so i could feel it when i put these clothes on yesterday.
So i hope this blog is helping others it sure is helping me. 


We will speak again soon, as always feel free to ask questions, make comments, and share my blog with others. 
Happy life changing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment