Wednesday, October 9, 2013

so so

Well thats how im feeling about my appointment today. So first the good things that happened i lost 2 more pounds. I know that isn't much however since i quit smoking and had a super stressful weekend and i still lost something thats pretty damn awesome. The other good thing at the appointment no sleep study yippy those things suck. Now for the bad i have to lose 30 lbs before we can submit to the insurance company for approval. So this could set me back getting my surgery before christmas, However now is the time to put my head down dig deep and get this shit done. So i am going to give myself one binge day to eat the couple things i have been craving then im going all liquid until these 30lbs are gone. yes its gonna be hard but it is doable it just sucks. But this like all the rest of this stuff is mind over matter. And i am stronger now then i have ever been so i know i got this.  Now with all this happening know my blogs will be fewer cause i will not be cooking and i will not have much to talk about lol. I will keep everyone updated and let you know how i am feeling during the process however. So hopefully i can knock this 30lbs out in a month or so and be on my way.


Happy life changing everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment