Sunday, October 6, 2013

Confession

OK so I haven't been so good this weekend however I still haven't had a smoke and I didn't binge. I did however take myself on a date and enjoyed my dinner I didn't eat it all in one setting and I treated myself to sweet frog but I only filled the small cup half way and no toppings. Then today at the pumpkin patch we were all starving and not a healthy thing in sight so I did chose cheesy fries hoping they would be more filling then the other options. Other then those two meals I have been very good this weekend. So you might be wondering why I'm sharing this well there's two reasons one to be honest with anyone following my story so people know yes I'm not perfect or am I trying to be all the time. And the other to show just cause you make a choice to have a high calorie meal doesn't mean it needs to last past that meal and that you don't have to let it ruin your whole diet or progress on your life change.

Hope you all had a great weekend and happy life changing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment