Thursday, October 3, 2013


So i am officially nicotine free for over a week, its harder then hell but totally worth it. My strength is going to be tested this weekend but i will be ok everything is a choice and i will make the choice to do healthy things through my stressful weekend instead of things that will only destroy me.
Ok so this has been my breakfast of choice the last couple of days. I don't know why none of my food photographs well but it taste fab and takes maybe 5 minutes to make. So i toast two slices of bread put some spray butter on it then i slice some avocado put it on the bread and then i make two dippy eggs. Now this is a higher calorie breakfast but its not gonna brake the bank, its healthy and very satisfying 
Now this i got from sharp shopper 3.31 for almost 1.5 pounds of meat. and i turned this into this.


I put it in the slow cooker and let it cook literly all day and it just fell apart. then i put just a little bit of bbq sauce on it for sandwiches its 160 calories for 4 oz so pretty awesome. O and a winner with the children


\

No comments:

Post a Comment