Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Deals and other stuff

Sorry so long since i posted a blog but since most of my blog readers are also on my fb page most of you probably haven't missed a thing.

So i wanted to share a few deals i found recently.
Now for anyone who has had weight loss surgery or drink protein shakes on a regular basis this is one hell of a deal. A buck for these great tasting protein packed drink you can't beat that when i found this deal i got 22 of them and i would have gotten more but my toddler was done lol. O i found these at big lots i probably should tell you that.



Now these little gems i got at sharp shopper. they were a buck, Have i told you all how much i love sharp shopper.  So you add a protein to this and you have a great meal. I put three pieces of turkey bacon in mine. So if i eat the whole box which i probably can't in one setting but def in two. I will have 275 calories and 14 calories not to bad.

I couldn't remember if i told you guys about these or not but they are another great find from big lots. A dollar a bag, 130 calories a serving and 10 g of protein what a great little snack, now some of you will look at that serving size and be like o no, well trust me a 1/4 of a cup is plenty enough to get your snack fix.

Now as for me and my weight loss currently i am up to 99 lbs down all together i am praying soon it will be 100 and i can then share the pictures with you all.  I hope you are all doing well in your journeys and finding the path that is right for you.

Happy life changing everyone until i type again bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment